Payment Collection & Security
We at Joyalukaks are concerned about the safety and security of our customers. Accordingly,
we have put a number of technological protections in place to ensure that our transaction
process is extremely safe and that our customers' information is secure. For enhanced
security Joyalukkas does not accept any financial information on its servers. All
such information entered by you is directly received through our payment gateway
and are then transmitted to your banks servers. All this is done through industry
standard encryption protocol known as Secure Socket Layer (SSL). Majority
of online transactions are completed without incident. However, please keep in mind
that customer protection is a two-way street. When buying on any online venue, caution
must always be practiced. Following are some guidelines that you should follow to
ensure safe and secure online shopping experience.
Safety and security tips
- Protect your passwords.
- If using a public computer or terminal, always log out when you complete an online
- Keep your passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access
- When creating a valid password, use letters and numbers only and it should be 6-15
characters long. A combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary
words, your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that can be easily
obtained. It is also recommended that you frequently change your password.
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
- Be wary of unsolicited e-mail and telephone contacts.
- Joyalukkas will never e-mail or call a customer and ask that they disclose or verify
their Joyalukkas gift card login password, credit card, or banking account number.
Such information should only be submitted on the web page forms, when completing
an order on www.joyalukkasgiftcards.com
or when making updates to Your Account areas and never on phone or e-mail to us.
If you receive a suspicious e-mail with a link to update your account information,
do not click on the link, instead go directly to www.joyalukkasgiftcards.com and then to your account.
- If you are contacted by, or receive an unsolicited e-mail from an unknown entity
impersonating as www.joyalukkasgiftcards.com
or any of its sister concerns or associates, and are asked to confirm or provide
your password or personal or banking information, simply disregard the request and
report the incident to Joyalukkas.com
- A word of caution is that never disclose any confidential information such as password
in any communication with us or with any of our employee. Joyalukkas will never
ask for such information over e-mails or phone.
- If you receive an e-mail asking for personal details such as password never respond
- A phishing email will normally have a tone of urgency - like "Your account will
be temporarily suspended" and therefore please "Login to keep your account active."
Please remember Joyalukkas will never send such emails to its customers.
- If you are doubtful about the credibility of the email, please DO NOT click on any
link provided in the email. This may trigger malicious codes being installed on
your PC. You must report the incident to email@example.com.
- If you receive a suspected spoofed Joyalukkas.com e-mail, or discover a fake Joyalukkas.com website, please report the incident to Joyalukkas.com.
- Ensure your Personal Computer is protected.
- Fraudsters send genuine-looking emails that contain viruses and Trojans (A Trojan
refers to a program that appears to be safe, but hidden inside, is usually something
harmful, probably a virus). These viruses / Trojans, install a malicious code on
your PC without your knowledge. They extract your confidential information that
fraudsters use to access your online profile / account etc.
- Here are a few important action points that you should bear in mind
- Keep your PC updated with the latest anti-virus / anti-spyware software.
- Install a personal firewall on your PC to protect your account.
- Keep your PC updated with the latest security patches and, most importantly, do
not click on links or open attachments in unknown or unsolicited (spam) emails.
Questions on Payment
Please check our FAQ section for Payment related